Terms and Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Training delivered by, or on behalf of Seaham Safety Services will require all clients to comply ith the following conditions:
1. Seaham Safety Services reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee in respect of courses already confirmed. If a cancellation is received less than four weeks from the commencement date, a 50% charge of the total course free will be charged. Should a cancellation be received less than two weeks from the commencement date, the total course fee will be charged.
2. Our terms and conditions for payment are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
3. Training courses must be pre-paid unless you have an account agreed with Seaham Safety Services Limited prior to booking.
4. If training is carried out at a location provided by the client and our trainer/assessor deems the site not suitable for purpose, then the training will be cancelled at full cost to he client.
5. All training courses carried out by a 3rd party supplier will be paid prior to commencement of the course.
6. Any delegates who wish to transfer their course to another date can only do so 28 days prior to the course start date or full payment is required.
7. Delegates MUST attend each day of the course and it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all delegates attend in accordance with the joining instructions.
8. Delegates should arrive 15 minutes prior to the course starting. If delegates arrive over 5 minutes late, they may not be permitted to attend the course and the original invoice value still applies.
9. If delegates fail to arrive for any of the days of a course, leaves early, fails to complete, or fails to reach the required standard or criteria, full payment is still required.
10. We reserve the right to cancel open courses should insufficient numbers be attending. We will make every effort to notify you of the cancellation 7 days in advance. If a course s cancelled or postponed, the course fees will be refunded (if paid) alternatively, places maybe offered on an alternative date.
11. We may have to cancel a course at very short notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Instructor illness, venue cancellation etc. CITB, Site Safety Plus courses, may e cancelled on the day if delegates do not attend, and the minimum numbers are not achieved. A full refund will be given in these circumstances.
12. All delegates must be able to read, write and understand English to attend the course.
13. The facilitator delivering the course reserves the right to dismiss any delegate should they disrupt the course or the facilitator suspects the delegate/s may be under the influence of on-prescription drugs or alcohol.
14. We operate an equal opportunities policy and will exclude, if necessary after warning, any delegate that is abusive on the grounds of race, gender, religion or disability.
15. Course requirements will be confirmed in the joining instructions issued prior to the course start date. Delegates are expected to have all necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as listed in the joining instructions and/or course information. 6. Quotations, invoices and course instructions along with their accompanying emails are intended for the original named recipient only. Should the quote reference or emails be hared with other people, the original recipient remains responsible for any action such s accepting or declining quotations and the payment of invoices.
17. Health and Safety Support clients must pay in advance by monthly direct debit Please refer to your contract for further terms and conditions).
18. Health and Safety assistance for non-health and safety clients will be charged at 65.00 per hour plus VAT, subject to acceptance of our quotation. Invoices must paid upon receipt by BACS or Card payment before any documentation is issued.
19. If payment is not made in accordance with our terms and conditions, Seaham Safety Services Ltd. may:
• Charge 5% interest on the outstanding amount
• (Without being in breach to the customer) refuse learners to attend any unpaid courses until payment has been received in full
• Terminate your account and refer the outstanding debt including 5% interest late payment charges to our debt collection agent. The customer will also be responsible for payment of any associated debt collection charges enforced by the debt collection gent.
20. Written parental consent is required for all delegates under 18 years of age.
V2.0 | January 2022 | Kay Kelly
Download Terms and Conditions in PDF Format