CITB Temporary Works Supervisor
This 1-day course will provide you with thorough knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, including a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
It is suitable for people with experience of being responsible for temporary works.
- Risk management of temporary works – safety and business related
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’ — communications, co-operation, co-ordination and competency — in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the relevant aspects of BS 5975
- 1 day of training: You must attend the full 7.5 hours.
- Examination at the end of the day: multiple choice test. You need to pass this to gain your certificate.
Mandatory Entry Requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- A valid form of ID, such as a copy of your passport or driving license. See accepted forms of ID.
Wednesday 13th March 2024
Wednesday 12th June 2024
Wednesday 30th October 2024
Qualifications you gain
CITB renewable 5 year Site Safety Plus certificate
Grants and Funding – Grants are available for eligible employers. For more information please visit the CITB Grants page