Health and Safety Support Services
All organisations must comply with Health and Safety law and failure to comply may result in serious consequences, such as prohibition and improvement notices, prosecution with unlimited fines and jail sentences, damaged reputation and director disqualifications.
Therefore, ensuring you receive sound, competent and practical advice on your Health and Safety obligations is critical to your organisation. This is where our health and safety consultancy services can make a difference.
We provide a retainer service to organisations where it is not practical to employ a full-time health and safety professional. We can act as your external source of competent health and safety advice to assist you to meet your compliance obligations.
All of our advisors are registered members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and hold a minimum of a NEBOSH certificate and Tech IOSH status.
We tailor our support to meet the needs of each client and work with organisations of all sizes from multiple industry sectors.
For the duration of our contracts our clients receive the following inclusive services:
• Competent person to assist with compliance obligations
• Unlimited telephone and email advice when you need it
• Assistance with planning and implementing your training
• Grant and funding advice
• Monthly newsletter
• Management procedure and document templates
• Access to online training management portal Moralbox at a discounted rate
Contracts can be tailored to assist with the specific requirements of each client to include services such as:
• Assistance with the development and review of management systems and policies
• Workplace Inspections
• Development and/or review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Incident and Accident Investigations
• Safety scheme application assistance (CHAS, SSIP etc.)
• Assistance with Clients Pre-Qualifications Questionnaires
• Preparation of Construction Phase Plans
• Fire Risk Assessments
What do I need to do next?
If you would like us to act as your competent source of practical health and safety advice or to discuss our support in more detail call us on 0191 5818400.