This course designed for those with responsibility with on site management of all forms of temporary works. It is made to give confidence to the senior management and those who engage with the different contractors the confident that they have been assessed on the knowledge in this field.
If you would like to enquire about any of our scheduled or in-house courses or to discuss any other requirements please call 0844 225 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org[tab:Who Should Attend]
You should attend this course if you are in charge of managing all forms of temporary works[tab:Course Content]
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of a TWC
- Understanding the roles of others
- Statutory aspects of temporary works
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Management of the temporary works process.
This course is delivered through a practical programme of engaging methods consisting of:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Delegate workbook with sections for notes and Q&A sessions