This one day course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of how attitude and behavior can affect the chances of accidents occurring.
The course will cover the following topics:
· List the basic legal duties of employers and employees
· Define hazards, risks and control measures
· List possible causes of accidents
· Appreciate the link between attitude and behaviour
· Appreciate the costs of poor safety performance
· Appreciate the benefits of good safety performance
After completing the course participants should be able to understand and practice the appropriate and safe behavior needed within the work place to prevent accidents from happening.
The participant will receive a Construction Skills Site Safety Plus Achieving Behavioural Change certificate on completion of the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is appropriate for anyone from managers to supervisors and operatives.
Achieving Behavioural Change 1 Day TBC (includes lunch and manuals)
Funding is available and is subject to eligibility. Please contact us for further details.