Our first time pass rate for this course is over 98%
COURSE AIMS AND BENEFITS
IOSH Managing Safely brings managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Managing safely won’t turn delegates into safety experts but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for.
The course brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation.
- Introducing Managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
This course is delivered through a practical programme of engaging methods consisting of:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Delegate workbook with sections for notes and Q&A sessions
Candidates are evaluated through the completion of multi-format questions and a risk assessment project.
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate.
IOSH Managing safely can be delivered at one of our training venues or your premises.
This course consist of four days which are available as:
- Block courses – 4 days in the same week 8:30am – 4:30pm (Available at all venues)
- Day release – One day per week for 4 weeks 8:30am – 4:30pm (Available at our Seaham venue only)
- Bespoke courses – Courses can also be delivered specifically for your organisation at your place of work subject to delegate numbers (Contact us for details).
£450+VAT per person for scheduled courses held at one of our nationwide venues. (reductions will be given for multiple bookings)
All prices include full colour manuals, candidate registration, exam fees, lunch and refreshments.