Raises employees’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment in a work environment
The CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment is a new CIEH qualification designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety.
Its main purpose is to enable learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. This qualification will therefore give all employees the ability to contribute to the process and act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace
Legal requirements for risk assessment
Principles of risk assessment including:
- hazards, risks and control measures
- the five steps of risk assessment
- the hierarchy of control
- risk assessment review and record keeping.
- Designed for: any employee
- Course duration: one-day training programme
- Assessment method: 30 MCQ examination paper
- QCA accredited: Yes
- Price: CIEH Level 2 in Principles of Risk Assessment = £75/person