The aims of the course are to ensure that the learner is trained and is competent in using and wearing breathing apparatus equipment and can carry out pre-user wearer checks on the equipment in line with current legislation.
- The course will cover the following topics:
- The respiratory systems
- Calculations for use of the breathing apparatus
- Components of the breathing apparatus
- Checking the breathing apparatus
- Safety of breathing apparatus
- Conduct a full team exercise wearning the breathing apparatus and conduct na basic search and rescue
The course will provide the delegates with the knowledge and skills required to work safely whilst wearning breathing apparatus.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed for anybody who may need to use breathing apparatus to conduct their work activities.
Breathing Apparatus User/Wearer Awareness Training 1 Day £130 + VAT plus the hire of equipment if necessary